<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Special Announcement 

Since there have been so many of you that have corresponded with me by snail mail and passed that address to others, I see no other way but to post here about the change of address situation. I was informed a couple of days ago that, due to the new security situation, that they are doing away with P. O. boxes, and you have to have a physical address listed and/or go with the simple "general delivery." They told me that any mail sent using the P. O. box will be sent back, so I will not receive it. As I have no mailbox yet at all, and have used nothing but the P. O. box for all of my correspondence for years, I will have to go with the general delivery option, at least for the time being. I have put in a request for a mailbox at the post office, as there is currently no delivery on my section of the road (the reason I got the box in the first place), but that takes time to get approved. So, for any of you that have the P. O. box address and intend to send any sort of correspondence, just simply replace the P. O. box with the words "general delivery" and I should get it. If any of you want to be notified when I get a mailbox with a street address, just email me and let me know, and I will put you on the list of people that I will be notifying if and when that happens.

Thanks again everyone for all the cards, letters, packages, and contributions you have sent. Have a good day. :)
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com